At SAFIBRA, you can start your career while you’re still studying. Whether you join us as an intern, a student employee, or to work on your thesis – we can offer you a wide range of interesting options. You will experience working in a fast paced environment with one of the most innovative companies in fiber optics. You will get to know the company up close and be integrated into our processes.
In addition to your studies, you’ll gain practical experience, make valuable contacts, and start focusing on specific areas. Moreover, you will work alongside industry leading professionals to help execute real world scenarios. All these things will challenge and develop your technical, business, leadership, sales, and communication skills.
- assist in research and development activities
- design, prototype, and assemble fiber optics products
- assist with product installations and demonstrations
- participate in different ongoing projects
- collaborate with different departments and provide support
- student in physics, photonics, optics, imaging science, electrical engineering, or other related fields
- knowledge of fiber optics technology
- hands-on skills in fiber optics, such as fiber optic measurement, data transmission, digital signal processing, etc., are welcomed
- self-motivated and prepared to dig into new and challenging problems
- good English communication skills (oral and written)
flexible working hours