Temporary work/part-time jobs for students in development and sales
At Safibra, we build on relationships and experiences, sharing the desire to find new directions in the field of optical sensors. Come with us to create solutions for the future.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are working on unique scientific research projects involving photonics, fiber optics, and optical measuring systems. Consequently, we are happy to recruit new, skillful colleagues to our development and sales department in Říčany.
You will experience the working environment of one of the most innovative domestic fiber optic and sensor companies. You will gain valuable contacts and experience that will help you to decide on a future specialization. You will work with leading professionals from universities and Czech and foreign partners to transform the initial visions into actual results, deepen your expertise, and develop business, communication, and leadership skills. Last but not least, you will have the opportunity to participate in systems installations around the globe as part of business trips.
- Assistance in research and development processes
- Design, prototyping, and assembly of fiber optics products and sensors
- Cooperation in the installation and presentation of products
- Collaboration on ongoing projects
- Collaboration and support across departments
- Student of physics/photonics/optics/electrical engineering or other related field of secondary school/university
- At least basic knowledge of fiber optics and sensor technologies (practical experience welcomed, but not a prerequisite)
- Desire to learn new things and a high level of motivation
- English at a conversational level
What we offer
Form and scope of employment to fit with your studies
Pleasant and inspiring small team environment
Opportunity to gain practical experience with bachelor or masters topics
Opportunity for long-term cooperation and further career advancement